If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    "EYE nuh"
    either "SHAH gen" or "CHAH gen" (with a hard g sound), randomly chosen
    "HWAHN CAR loess"
    "DIRE"
    "for ZAHR ray"
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    in-UH

CHAH-gen (hard g)

DIRE

for ZARE (rhymes with "dare")

GLENN MA-gus HAR-vey
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I'm guilty of pronouncing all nicks as if they were Spanish words (Except for the ones that are actual English words, obviously)
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I cribbed "Forzare" from The Dresden Files, so I'm not sure how it's actually technically pronounced.
  • Listening to "Black"
  • You can change. You can.
    I pronounce Forzare kinda like Glenn, except I don't put an "-ay" at the end of the last syllable so much as an "e"

I pronounce DYRE as in "Dire Straits"

And I pronounce Nohaynicklibre as "Spanish Bastard"
  • I pronounce Dyre as "Dear"

I pronounce Cygan as as "Cy- Gahn"

I pronounce Juan as "Uke"
  • edited 2011-07-21 16:08:16
    Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^

I pronounce Juan as "Uke"

• edited 2011-07-21 16:19:08
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I thought INUH was pronounced "EE-NOO" (like "Inu", the Japanese word). Hence why I referred to him as Eenoo twice. Besides, if it were a real acronym, he'd use periods between letters.

I got Chagen right, though.

And I thought Juan_Carlos was . . . well, I know how Juan is pronounced, since that was my Spanish name, but I thought Carlos had "los" as in "most", but without the "t", not "lost" without the "t". Though I can see how a Spanish accent could do that.

I thought Forzare was "For-ZAHR-ay", though that could come from a lack of knowledge of the language it was cribbed from. Something's wrong on one of our ends, though.

(EDIT: HAH! You were wrong, ForZAHRay. :P)

DYRE = Dire.

Glenn MAY-gus Harvey. That's probably wrong, though.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Vore Pee.
    I always pronounced Vorpy as "Crazy chick" :D

Also, why is it so hard to get a fucking pizza? ;_;
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ^
    You should try Dominoes.
  • edited 2011-07-21 16:47:27
    Eww, Domino's.

Well, I dunno how Domino's is in your area, but the Domiino's I've been to have all sucked.
  • You should try Lunas pizza.
  • edited 2011-07-21 16:48:15
    I like Papa John's, and this one local place that's four minutes away from my house by foot. Though if the people I'm hanging out with order a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut, I'm fine with that.
  • edited 2011-07-21 16:52:14
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I like this local pizza place that's like five minutes away from my house.

"(EDIT: HAH! You were wrong, ForZAHRay. :P)"

:<
    > Domino's.

It isn't that bad, actually. It tastes kinda nice, if lacking.

> Papa Johns

I tried that while I was on the US. Pretty good

> Pizza Hut

Dude, I don't shit money

Anyway, I tend to prefer local stuff. Mostly because every restaurant tries something unique with their crust or something. 
  • edited 2011-07-21 17:07:21
    I don't think I've had Papa John's much, but I don't think I particularly like it.

Pizza Hut, I thought was terrible for a long time, but I had pizza from there somewhat recently and it was actually pretty good.

And I like Domino's, but that's mostly because they're cheap and I like ordering pizza from their website.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I prefer Papa John's myself.

Though no pizza places deliver to my neighborhood, so I have to go pick it up...
  • edited 2011-07-21 17:11:07
    lol Buttfuck, Alabama.

^^ When I'm running D&D games at Dad's house, we usually have to get Domino's, since it's next door.

Yes, both of the houses I stay in for whatever length of time in are within four minutes of pizza places by foot.
    You know, INUH, I'm really starting to think that you live in hell. And not metaphorical hell, but like...ninth circle of hell hell. Like, "I have to get a raft, a car, three horses, a stallion and a chariot to even get my groceries" hell.

:p
  • >Eating pizza from big chains

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
  • edited 2011-07-21 17:40:42
    You can change. You can.
    Hey, sometimes a local restaurant is filled to the brim and you don't have enough time. Or sometimes it's just closer.

But yeah, as a general rule, local stuff is better, if a bit too experimental. Least around here.

Sides, you're lucky, Argentina has some amazing pizzas. 
  • edited 2011-07-21 17:41:54
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    There's a local place right near my house, but they tend to burn it.
  • Marathonned the Transformers trilogy with a bunch of bros, actually a lifesaver that few people turned up, meant I could cook for everyone instead of splurging on takeout.

In other news, why do they not use anti-air stuff in the third film, instead opting to keep sending aircraft that get shot down?

• edited 2011-07-21 17:47:11
    The place near my house is usually good, but that option isn't always easiest.

^^^ Noimporta's Argentinian?
  • My secret revealed! Damn you, Juan Carlos.
  • (TN: Plan means keikaku)