If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Sonic Fanon wiki

edited 2011-06-02 20:47:53 in General

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    HAHAHA 

OH WOW

And I hope the fact that I made a closely related thread about this recently is a coincidence. 
  • edited 2011-06-02 22:54:24
    This Sonic fan would like to mention that the Sonic News Network is full of terrible, inaccurate information and should hardly be considered the main Sonic wiki. (Much better is the Sonic Retro Wiki, but it's not perfect either.

Now, back on subject: HAHAHA! Oh god, that's ridiculous. Not that I'm particularly surprised, but still...wow...

Edit: Wait. The Sonic Fanon Wiki is full of articles that have a picture of someone's fan character, a name, and one sentence describing them. I think this needs to be measured by word count...

• Sonic fanon

Theeeeere's your problem.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Fangirls_From_Hell

LOL. Fucking Umineko basis. They even have the same names, hair and outfits. It's just they are hedgehogs.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sonichu

It's nice to know the wikia is willing cover that too.
  • Sonic Wiki has always been reliable to me.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^"While using the six Chaos Emeral to transform into Super Sonic,"

"While using the six Chaos Emeral"

"six Chaos Emeral" "Super Sonic"

A fail article for a fail character. Appropriate
  • @Unknownlight Ugh, I know, right? Last I checked, most of the Iblis article is unchanged from how it was before the game even came out.
  • First off, **** your b***h you claim, westside when we ride, come equipped with game...
    The only things that I hate about SFW is the admins and the people who make FC X OC couples.
    Since the admins outrank me, I can't dispute, but I can dispute the FC X OC bullcrap.
  • edited 2011-07-15 09:58:41
    Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

Dear Odin, fan characters. Poor garbage!

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    >Sonic Fandom

I thought we long ago learned that no good can come of this.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Quick! Someone get Komodin in here!
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Whew... my past has not caught up to me after all.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

"This page is for Sonic the Hedgehog from ANY person's continuity." - Sonic the Hedgehog page from the Sonic Fanon Wiki.

LOL! ANY person's continuity!

• Fanon wikis are always and invariably, a terrible idea. 

The Sonic Retro Wiki on the other hand is damn good and extremely comprehensive. Music, art, everything.  Not perfect, but very close. 
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Fanon wikis are always and invariably, a terrible idea. 

Touhou.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    ^^^ Well, it does have an article on Sonichu.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Fanon wikis are always and invariably, a terrible idea.

I thought the fanon pokedex wiki and fakemon index was awesome, but it got nuked off of wikia and never seen again...
  • I would add Pluto3 (the character in my avatar--the odd name has a justification) just to troll you guys, but he sucks right now and I haven't finished tuning him. For what, I'm not sure.
  • First off, **** your b***h you claim, westside when we ride, come equipped with game...
    I mean I'll cope it, but I'm starting to feel unwelcome there.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Touhou.

>implying that Touhou isn't comprised entirely of its fandom
    At least it isn't CLUB PENGUIN FANON WIKI. Lolwut?
    That crap was TERRIBLE.
    Wow, Sonic News Network is terrible and inaccurate. I agree with Light, Sonic Retro IS better than SNN by a long shot, yet it wasn't good.
  • My God...so...much...snark...potential...

WE HAVE GOT TO MAKE FUN OF THIS WEBSITE SOMEHOW

Bec, make fun of SFW? We can get Mr. Happy face to viciously stab the creator and all of their admins.
    And I didn't sign up originally for it, I joined for the DBZ wiki.

• I dunno.

Some stuff, like this, seems very well thought out and impressive. Must be a case of Sturgeon's Law.
  • BUT SHIT LIKE THIS CANNOT GO ABOUT FREE
  • edited 2011-07-16 23:35:30
    Based on the name, I feel like Xenlon Necrohog would be a better Megaman X boss than a Sonic character.
    Okay, we can get Mr. Happy Face to kill HIM!

• "Xenlon Necrohog" is a fucking retarded name.

And my Sonic OC--in my avatar--is named "Pluto3".
    Drye, I'd think DBZ would be too, he could be a Saiyan or Namekian, I dunno...