If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People who deliberately derail serious threads by posting non-sequitur images

edited 2011-04-26 00:58:45 in General
It really makes it impossible to conduct a real discussion.

Comments

• edited 2011-04-26 00:59:56
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm inclined to agree.

-glares at whoever probably ninja'd him and made the thread self-demonstrating-

Oh, hey, no ninjas! Good thread.

-pats thread on the head-
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -glares-

Bad thread. No treat for you.
  • edited 2011-04-26 01:01:19
    Pony Sleuth

You really were asking for it.
  • If this is about Chagen's thread, then...

It's a Chagen thread.
  • DYRE, that attitude-that I am "other" and different, is exactlywhy I'm debating leaving.
  • You're the person that holds that attitude more than any of us.
  • But I keep thinking everyone else holds it too.

I am inclined to think the entire world hates me and wants me to suffer. It's the only I survived my early school years--by distrusting everything and being paranoid.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Except there is no real conversation to be had in that fucking thread.

You know that "hugbox" shit everyone goes on about? That's EXACTLY what that thread is asking for. It's BEGGING for somebody to go "Oh Chagen please don't leave! We are sorry!"

The most you can do is go "FUCK THAT NOISE, LETS BREAK BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE AND HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN IN THE PREDICTABLE BAWW THREAD"

Let's bance ditches.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 01:16:49
    Also, normally I would be a part of that hubgox, but after trying to be the one person to stand up for Chagen so many times and getting lashed at by him for the dumbest reasons, fuck it. I'm over it. If he ever grows up and becomes a regular contributor, awesome. If not, deuces.

• But I keep thinking everyone else holds it too.

Well, stop.
  • edited 2011-04-26 01:22:45
    Pony Sleuth
    Chagen, I'm willing to bet that most people either don't give enough of a shit to wish you harm, or wish you well just because you're human all that entails.

Honestly, I don't really like you that much and I think your contributions to discussions aren't generally worth much. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to help you improve your lot in life.

It's just that you don't show much indication of changing the behaviors that have caused people to just start tuning you out, so it's a bit much to ask anyone to take you seriously enough to give advice and sympathy at this point.
  • I wanted you to stay, now I don't. I don't hate you or dislike you as a person and I wish you the best in life, I just want you to either grow up or shut up. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but after trying so hard to support someone who basically just keeps telling you to fuck off, you don't feel like attempting to be polite after a while.

In other words, if you can change, stay. If not, fuck off.
  • 20 bucks says he does neither.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 01:31:12
    ^^Duh. It's not like I actually expect him to listen at this point. Anyone who does is either delusion or an idiot. That's why I'm fed up with him.

^Stop making me want to fuck you through my monitor, Vorpy. Just stop it.
  • edited 2011-04-26 01:34:56

• edited 2011-04-26 01:36:13
    Remember that thread where you said you'd change your habits and stop being so dramatic? Remember the one before that? The one before that? The one before...

Well, we do remember them. It doesn't help that they're all the same.
  • To me the whole posting pics is more childish than Chagen's antics.
  • (Oh, and Chagen, check your inbox before you leave).

I have become Childish, how will I ever go on? I guess I might as well spam more pictures.
This discussion has been closed.