If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2011-06-02 20:37:23
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    University of Alabama

-shudders-

My parents both went there. I...and they as well...would hesitate to call it a school.
  • Drum 'n base gig at the frat was so-so, they're mingling the genre with dubstep again, but at least it got some of the more wallflowery people to actually dance.
  • Dubstep?  ... Heh.... I like Weebl's "Guess I Got My Badger Back" video... Is fun. ^_^  The sound is totally weird though.
  • Goodbye hangout for a bro who's going to go dig with a toothbrush in Palestine was fun, we went to a bar where you can actually order chocolate milk, and it's warm enough to sit outside till midnight.
  • You can change. You can.
    My cover of Sultans of Swing

(It's not that good, but hey, I'm tring to get better at this)
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I am leaning toward scrapping my existing Recettear save file and starting over.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I made next Icycalm liveblog. Can't link on the mobile site.
    GLORIOUSLeader, what's your steam name again?
  • I've got to the point in my Dvorak typing lesson which reviews all the letters. Sometimes I feel like I'm just rote memorizing the lessons rather than understanding the layout, though. Does anyone have tips on averting this?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^ GLORIOUS Leader. But I'm not playing right now. 
    ^^ Try typing something else.

^ Mine is QuintSakugarne and I can't find you.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    >Be on Uboachan
    >01:33 AM
    >Suddenly,the screen flashes a bit
    >NOPE
    >Close tab

I'm such a pussy
    ^ nope.avi?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Uboachan doesn't exist though...
    I wuv you too nohay
    Is nohay the opposite of hoyay?
  • edited 2011-07-05 10:10:42
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Since I don't feel like making an entire thread for my woes, does anyone know a surefire way to make a get-together with a girl who likes me not actually be a date, but just a friendly hangout, without being too direct?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Don't go for romantic advances on her part, be polite of course.
  • edited 2011-07-05 12:31:53
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    "we should hang out, I have [something she's interested] at my house / I can [offer an activity she likes and then presume to hang out doing it]"
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Thing is, we haven't flirted, and the word "date" was never used. It was just that she brought up the new Harry Potter movie, which is apparently coming out on the fifteenth, and she said all her friends had people to go with already, so she needed some people to go with, and I was like ">.> <.< I don't think I do either. Well, my parents would, but I'd rather go with friends", and she was like "we should go together". So it's not explicitly a date, at least.
    do it

do it fucker

or i'll do it for you

But seriously, there's no need to get nervous Stan, as long as you keep your cool and remember not to impose anything or make her feel a certain way that she doesn't want to (try to scare her, intimidate her or make her feel guilty) then you should be okay.
    "we should hang out, I have [something she's interested] at my house / I can [offer an activity she likes and then presume to hang out doing it]"
    we should hang out, I have 
    penis at my house / I can offer you sexual contact with it so you can hang out

• edited 2011-07-05 12:50:55
    Has friends besides tanks now
    @Vorpy: Well, if it changes anything, I'm not nervous at the prospect of dating, or much more so at the idea of telling the girl that I'm not interested in a relationship. I just need to figure out how to get the latter message across without also straining a friendship, which I still want. Basically, to do it without seeming callous or shallow, even though I most definitely am. And there's actually still a good possibility that she knows it's not a date either.

Ah, it's to be expected, I guess.
    It was too obvious a joke to let go.

Basically, if she wants to date you and the subject comes up, tell her "no, thanks. Not interested. Although being friends would be neat". Sure it probably won't work, but hey, yo at least don't get a girlfriend.

...not sure if my advice is good.
    And also....there are mosquitos emerging from behind my computer...what the hell. I have killed 2 so far.