If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People on tvTropes dissing IJBM 2.5

edited 2011-06-09 07:38:33 in General
Cue-bey
Why can't we just be friends ambivalent acquaintances? There's no reason for enmity.

Comments

• Because they dislike the place?
  • You can change. You can.
    Yeah, but /b/ is disliked as well. Don't see the name thrown around with such despise as IJBM II.

-shrug- Why care anyway, we should be cleaning our act and then worry about their opinions.
  • But why would they? We do our own thing here, we don't bring our alleged piles of horseshit over there. At best, they should just not care at all. If we had some sort of campaign to troll/piss them off regularly I could see this making sense, but the worst we do is pick on people who aren't really popular (I seriously doubt anyone's shedding tears over our BRUTAL treatment of Savage Heathen, Love Happiness and Nicktheswing), and I think that a stop's been put to that.

Wait, kachei is notwithstanding

>realization
  • edited 2011-06-09 07:49:19
    Tableflipper
    I don't see this site getting mentioned that often to begin with.

Though I am most frequent on the Manga & Anime subforum so...
  • edited 2011-06-09 08:10:15
    But why would they?

Because they came here and didn't like what they saw? I mean, really, it just comes up occasionally, and it's not like there hasn't been TV Tropes dissing around here.

When Myrmidon complains about TVTropes things here, there's usually a few "lol TV Tropes sucks" comments, when he complains about IJBM there, there's a few "lol IJBM sucks" comments. You're really blowing things out of proportion.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, I don't see this as that much of a problem.

And it's IJBM 2.1 I think.
  • edited 2011-06-09 14:28:29
    IJBM: 2.22 You Can (Not) Reference Evangelion Even Though You've Never Seen It, Silly DYRE
  • edited 2011-06-09 16:24:02
    Deleted
  • You can change. You can.
    Because we clearly must ban an opinionated man on account of his opinions.

Face it, Myr. Tongpu may be a dick, but he's not a dick towards anyone in the site. As for TT, deal with it, I may not like the fact that it keeps going, but if it can help the wiki, it can help it and it should be preserved. 

• edited 2011-06-09 16:23:56
    Call me when you want to hear sense.
  • edited 2011-06-09 16:22:45
    You can change. You can.
    I haven't seen Tongpu cause a shitstorm in the same levels that Chagen or Rottweiler have in the past. In fact, I haven't seen Tongpu even be part of constant drama.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Um, okay, Myrm, you really need to cut this out.