If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So I'm not sure what to do now.

edited 2011-06-08 17:58:24 in General
[tɕagɛn]
I have a feeling that I should apologize, but that might fuel even more drama.

Let it be known, in the very least, that I did not sincerely wish that on WMDKitty. I was simply very angry and wanted some way to attack, and I foolishly chose a vastly more serious remark than I should have. It was a gross overreaction, and one I am not proud of.

I knew posting that was a bad idea. I almost miss FSTDT now.

Comments

• edited 2011-06-08 18:00:20
    I have a feeling that I should apologize
  • edited 2011-06-08 18:00:21
    Don't apologize, just stop talking about so it can be put to rest and this will be behind you.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I have a feeling that I should apologize
  • edited 2011-06-08 18:03:35
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I have a feeling that I should apologise

(I wish I knew how to do the proper quote looking things.
  • edited 2011-06-08 18:04:45
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    @IanExMachina: You go into the HTML input mode and put in
  • Well, isn't the remainder of the post an apology, anyway?
  • That was the point.
  • edited 2011-06-08 18:15:15
    Woki mit deim Popo.
    Like this?

Chagen, I really think you should just posting here for a while.  Your rep is here is really messed up.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    You have to close the tags :P
  • edited 2011-06-08 18:12:31
    Has friends besides tanks now
    >"I did not sincerely wish that on WMDKitty."

>"I sincerely hope that you get raped and die."

Anger does not excuse poor, contradictory word choice, Chagen. One of the neat things about the Internet is that you have plenty of time to word your posts before letting the world see them.

With that being said, while I can't forgive you for this myself, I would say just use the opening post of this thread for your apology to this community at large, and apologize personally to wmdkitty and have Miles11 pass it along. 

As long as you don't say anything like that here, you won't be banned. But I would recommend staying away from here for a while like vacasama said.

And I find it commendable that you guys are all so much more patient than I am concerning this. I'm almost ashamed. I should find something else to do for a few minutes.
  • edited 2011-06-08 18:14:05
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    You go into the HTML input mode and put in
    Thanks @INUH
  • edited 2011-06-08 18:13:59
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > I knew posting that was a bad idea.

Next time, when you think it's a bad idea, it's probably a bad idea and you shouldn't do it.

Also, you can use the indent and un-indent buttons on the editor to make blockquotes.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Thanks for the tip.
  • a little muffled
    You can also just press the button with the arrow facing left to make a paragraph quoted.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Empty words from a hypocritical liar, that's all it is.

Your pleas for forgiveness are a pit of lies, and have no value at all since you never change, and are willing to go back on your word the moment you get pissed off and want to lash out at somebody. Believe me, I've seen you do it.

You go to the lowest depths possible to hurt others feelings, and I really hope that eventually every internet site you go to culls you from their userbase before you can fire off another fucked up troll campaign like you did on that site.
  • Calm down, Vorpy.
  • What he wrote was despicable, true, but you have to remember this was written. In rage. On the internet. Everyone has moments were they just irrationally explode.
  • You can change. You can.
    the fact is that he still exported drama, and now, he's importing drama. I don't see why are we keeping this thread. 

What Chagen and the rest of us should do is fall silent and let the staff decide whether Chagen stays or goes.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ Yeah. I've said what I wanted to say, and hopefully Chagen reads it. And it seems like anything else that needs to be said has been said as well.

I hope some of the other mods are still online so I can have a talk with them.

Locking.
This discussion has been closed.