If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Troper Tales is like the foreskin of TvTropes.

edited 2011-05-26 09:11:28 in General
In that some people want to just clean it more often, and some people want to just cut it off.

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Jews hate troper tales?
  • But.....I want to clean TT, but I prefer circumsision to not cutting it...
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Circumcision is weird. /hahaiwonderifthis'llturnintoasillycicumcisiondebate
  • Oh, I have no doubt it will.

^^ Your opinions on the two subjects don't have to sync up perfectly.

• HEY-

dammitchagendon'tturnthisintoacircumsisiondebate
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I knew who made this thread before I clicked on it.

Not that this was hard...
  • If the discussion in Wiki talk is any indication, this may be going the route of removing all unsigned entries and requiring future TT entries to require a signature, like we do with some of the opinion pages.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Also, it may be that TT gets a reset. That would be like making a circumcision and then the foreskin grows back. Which isn't actually possible, so the analogy won't work anymore.
  • As long as the hilarious examples will be mirrored somewhere, I'd be okay with that.
  • ^ Already happened:

(YMMV, though. I think the series is a load of bollocks)
  • Utilizing the Way Back Machine to find long-deleted entries TOTALLY doesn't undermine the idea that they're only mocking the stuff TvTropes makes publically available.

Totally.

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Well it doesn't.
  • You can change. You can.
    Myrmidon's point is that they are using stuff that the wiki is already cleaning up, you know? 

They are no criticizing TvTropes. They are criticizing 2005!TvTropes.
  • edited 2011-05-26 12:18:40

Vorpy, you only say that because you are the secret mastermind behind every bit of negative press this wiki gets.

Vorpy... Or should I say RYAL!!!!

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Deleting Troper Tales and circumcision: the only two things Jews and Muslims have in common. 
  • So troper tales makes TVTropes look like a stubby little man in an oversized turtleneck?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    So millions of troper tales got incinerated in the holocaust?
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    ^^^ They also don't eat pork!