If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am motherfucking sick of the motherfucking people on this forum mentioning my spelling

124»

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Yo mama's so ugly, when she takes her bra off she looks like she has four big toes.
  • this troper has moved to 12 schools in 10 years and at everyone i need to instuct my teachers how to read my writing to the point of they can tell its my by my writing of the first line i get all A's so inteligance is not a problum but ist got so bad that some of the time even if they understand i have dyspraxic so i end up typing 90% of my papers now
  • Kichigai birthday!!
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Yo mama's so ugly her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Also, tnu, it would easier to stop making fun if your spelling if you made any attempt whatsoever to change it.
  • No rainbow star
    Your mother is so polite that she is quite a pleasant person to chat with about the weather while sipping tea and eating crumpets o.q

But wow, this is an impressive derail
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    THIS

THREAD

• edited 2011-05-23 16:46:11
    La vie en rose
    Come on guys, you're better than that. Tnu obviously wanted this to be a serious topic.

Don't do this again. Locking.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    But it's our thing. 
This discussion has been closed.