If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

'Alpha! Rita has escaped! Bring me five teenagers with attitude!'

edited 2011-12-20 20:47:03 in General
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
And THAT'S what you found? These guys volunteer at the community and youth centers! One teaches gymnastics and another regularly attends science fairs!

There are the most well-adjusted teens I've ever met!

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Bulk and Skull should have been the Power Rangers.
  • "Well, golly, Alpha! Are you saying we're the ones that can save world!"

"Yes."

"Jeepers!"
  • They're somethin' else.
    AH~ I'LL BUY IT AT A HIGH PRICE!
  • "Asian girl, you're the yellow ranger."

"But that isn't kinda racist-"

"SILENCE!!"
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Seriously Zordon is the worst. The dude is a super powerful wizard that can give them superpowers and summon robot dinosaurs. He could probably just send magic laser beams to kill Rita and be done with it.
  • Hey, they're not completely well-adjusted.

I mean they did go to detention.

...like...

...once.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    AND THEY SNUCK OUT.

THEY ARE BAD TO THE BONE.
  • No rainbow star
    Well by attitude he probably meant a good attitude. After all, would YOU want a bunch of jack asses running around with powers and giant robots?
    Actually, what he says in the first episode is "Bring me five overbearing and overemotional humans."  And then Alpha's like "Teenagers?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
  • They're somethin' else.
    This reminds me of that image macro of a giant gundam statue in a japanese convention. The demotivator caption read:

JAPANESE ROBOTS
    Just give us some emotionally unstable teenagers and we'll be ready to rock.