If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Excuses in the 'Am I attractive' thread

edited 2011-07-31 16:59:25 in General
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
Hint: 'That's a bad picture' or 'I'm not wearing make-up' isn't going to convince me you're secretly Aphrodite.

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Is that really what's going on?

I'm very glad I'm staying far away from that topic.
  • No rainbow star
    Hint: My appearance is in the way. If it wasn't for that, I'd be quite beautiful
  • That's one polished glass house you have.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Bullshit. I wear makeup in all my pictures.
  • edited 2011-07-31 17:39:36
    No rainbow star
    This is me. Just a warning, I don't have make up on. I am normally more attractive than this

See, it's my acne that's the issue
  • @Ica

Suffering for Acne problems?

L'Oreal

Because you're worth it

• Has friends besides tanks now
    IJBM: I kinda want to post there, just to see what people besides the Photos crowd think, but I just quit TVTropes. :<
  • I can post your picture there and say it's me!

They'll all know I'm a fucking liar, but still!
  • What mostly annoyed me was the person who wanted to look better, but refused advice.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    That's their own fault, if they want to be ugly, they should deal with it.
  • You can change. You can.
    why is that thread even alive. 

why
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Because internet based self-esteem boosts.
  • edited 2011-07-31 20:01:28
    Loser
     Just to clarify before you say anything, I am not very photogenic and when this picture was taken, it was pretty cold so I had not shaved in a bit (my grooming is usually better than this). The only reason I took this photo in the first place was because someone dared me to touch my nose with my tongue so that is why my facial expression is a little weird. Oh, and the lighting was not the best either and I admit that my choice of clothes was pretty bad. It is probably obvious that I was not exactly in the mood to wear makeup either.

Anyway, this is me, have at it.
  • Louie, Champion TVTropes Moeblob, does a victory lap.

<3
  • They're somethin' else.
    Isn't that just the Photos thread all over again?
  • Electric Boogaloo
    Why do they need two photo threads, now?
  • edited 2011-07-31 21:18:43
    Thumped.
  • Because TvTropes....is host to some desperate people. That's the only possible explanation.
  • edited 2011-07-31 21:21:14
    [tɕagɛn]
    (Response to thumped post)
  • edited 2011-07-31 21:20:10
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT

• Clean your room little Billy
    @ Scrye2: [wmg] Photographs really do steal part of your soul. The more photos you've uploaded, the more you've uploaded yourself onto the net. Both threads are actually covers for Instrumentality. Or Zalgo. [/wmg]
    SCRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE
  • Electric Boogaloo
    Myrmidon: Lulz!
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Oh, this thread is going to get fun. 
  • So wait, Scrye was actually Myrmidon this whole time?

What a twist.
  • As if it wasn't obvious.
    ....does that mean Myrmidon had sex with his own mother? Since he and Scrye are the same person?
  • edited 2011-07-31 21:46:26
    Belief
    Because that's how you should judge people.. .as having every tiny bit of information you do!

^ Oedipus Don.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    Well, I was originally planning on staying away from anything tv tropes related, but I kept hearing about getting mentioned in this new "IJBM" forum. I had no idea what the fuck people were talking about, but they kept saying "Myrmidon mentioned you again. It just came out of the blue." So I figured he must have really missed me, and here I am.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Are you kidding? You were all he could talk about.