If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just realized that I'm vanilla as fuck

edited 2011-07-30 22:48:42 in General
Glaives are better.

I saw a thread where people were confessing their darkest, most depraved sexual fantasy.

I dug deep down and thought of what mine would be.

Then I realized I wasn't as hardcore as I thought I was.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    It's okay. This whole forum is vanilla.
  • Glaives are better.
    I know. I'd have gone with blue, but this sort of off-white color has grown on me.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I am not. I am the darkest, snarkiest hour in the entire galaxy. I have lamented my existence before I was born. I have murdered more women in a day than you have masturbated to in a lifetime, I sleep in a pit of bones of every single person I have encountered. I have LAUGHED at Grave of the Fireflies, and facepalmed when watching Schindler's List, due to the fact it wasn't offensive and gruesome enough. There is nothing here that can satiate my eternal darkness.
  • Glaives are better.

It's okay, Vorpy. I know you're trying to make me feel better, but it just isn't working. 

Schindler's List was sort of overrated, by the way. Maybe it's just because I don't really like Liam Neeson.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Vorpy is a cold motherfucker.
  • @ Vorpy: Pfft, That's nothing how I was like
  • edited 2011-07-31 00:56:25

• It's okay. This whole forum is vanilla.
    oh fuck you i lol'd
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    INUH, that was horrible and you should feel bad about it.

I also am of the increasingly endangered race of heterosexual males.
  • No rainbow star
    If it wasn't for you guys, I would have thought INUH meant that the forums were in the basic style, which made me go, "...But the colour is different... I don't get this MoFW D:"
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    >Endangered heterosexuals.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/SharinganKing/deansmirk.gif">
  • You can change. You can.
    He's talking about the forums.

Besides, Kinkajou is an old hag guard. 
  • edited 2011-07-31 01:35:13
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Even on the forums hetero aren't anywhere near a minority. They're just less vocal.

Besides vanille=/straight. I'm a straight man who wants to be tied up while a woman sits on me and cuts me.
  • You can change. You can.
    to-may-to, to-mah-to
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    El pobre no sabe que en la cultura nuestra una mujer devoradora no es considerada non-vanilla.

Also, what's wrong with vanilla?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Vanilla is better than chocolate.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Racist.
    Strawberry is better than either.
  • Bullshit. Strawberry is yucky.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Strawberry would be better without all those chunk things in it.
  • IJBM: Food fetishism.
    I DON'T HAVE A FOOD FETISH, I JUST REALLY LIKE MSG
  • I went through a phase where I was interested in knife play and bondage and such because I knew deep down how vanilla my real sexual fantasies were.
  • You know, sometimes people ask me why I chose to get Huckleberry Hound plastic surgery and I can't really give them an answer. It's not because I'm afraid they'll dislike me or think I'm a freak or anything it's just that I can't pinpoint an answer. I mean, yeah, the sexual attraction was always there, but I don’t think that’s really it. My dad was alcoholic. He was never really there, he was always wasting his time and money at the bar. Before he left for the bar, he would always tell me, “You stay there and watch TV and if you’re not there when I get back… well boy, there’ll be hell to pay,”. So I watched the TV. My favorite show was Huckleberry Hound. I just loved that dog; the way he talked, the way he sang and dance. It was great. I… I guess I looked at Huckleberry Hound as the father I never had. I mean, he taught me how to ride a bike, he taught me how to swim, he taught me everything. But I didn’t just want to be LIKE Huckleberry Hound, I wanted to BE him. Well, here I am, Huckleberry Hound. This is me, this is who I was born to be.