If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Zippocat video has been successfully erased from the entire internet.

edited 2011-07-19 19:55:16 in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
NEDM.

Regardless, I remember seeing this horrid video on Gaia a long time ago, but when I went to go search for it again I could find nothing. People had the screenshots of the video, but not the video itself. It was never reuploaded to youtube even though GOOSH GOOSH and 2G1C sometimes find their ways on there for a few weeks before getting killed off.

Comments

• So, what about this bugs you, Vorpy?

Oh, right. You're an IJBMer. Sorry, forgot that for a moment. ^_^
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    So, what about this bugs you, Vorpy?

Oh, right. You're an IJBMer. Sorry, forgot that for a moment. ^_^

http://nedminvestigation.ytmnd.com/
  • Before I click that, I'd better be assured that it doesn't involve any animals being harmed.

...Y'know what, nevermind. Not clicking that.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    What is Goosh Goosh?
    If there were animals being harmed it would be NSFW, bob.
  • edited 2011-07-19 20:06:12
    Cue-bey

^^Imagine a man being raped to death.

Forever.

Do I even want to know what this video is?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-19 20:06:17
    ^^^http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81292703/(NSFW)

^^Yeah, still not clicking it.
  • edited 2011-07-19 20:13:28
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Do I even want to know what this video is?

Its a bloody-nosed kitten (around 5 or so weeks old) having lighter fluid dumped all over it, and then being lit on fire with a zippo lighter. It freaks out and wails around, flipping and rolling, it wails around and meows as hard as it can, but then it starts making choking noises, flipping around wildly. It rolls the fire off of itself somehow, but dies seconds later after the only noises it makes sounds like a car fan blowing.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    why the fuck did i highlight that
    Because I had the unfortunate pleasure to see the video, the least I could do is let you know what it was.
  • ...why do you want to see it again?
    Bile Fascination.
  • Weren't the creators of that video two dumbass kids?

Who ended posting it to 4chan, who then proceeded to use their IPs to get them arrested?
  • No, you're thinking of the kid who beat up his cat on Youtube.