If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

If CTRL+ALT+DEL isn't very funny....

13»

Comments

• edited 2011-07-09 16:10:29
    CRIMINAL SCUM!
    I'm not reassuring you. I'm telling you.

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20110706

Panel 1&2: Confusion
    Panel 3: Realization
    Panel 4: Surprise and awe.

Where is there "No emotion" in that strip?
  • You can change. You can.
    Welp, that wasn't so bad. I admit defeat. -shrug-
  • You know, there are several meaningful, valid criticisms that can be made of XKCD. The Bad Webcomics Wiki review managed to miss all of them so it could bitch about how XKCD has a target audience and say ASPERGERS SYNDROME ASPERGERS SYNDROME over and over again.
  • Watch me draw circles around Tim Buckley.

• BeeBee
    edited 2011-07-09 16:29:56
    It's not that the characters have no emotion, it's just that smug half-liddedness is by far the most frequently occurring one.

Though granted, that's probably the least of my issues with CAD by far.
  • Even if he can draw he isn't funny. That's what makes Cyanide and Happiness and xkcd good.
  • edited 2011-07-09 16:34:07
    CRIMINAL SCUM!
    ^^^^ They don't even have an xkcd page.

So wth are you talking about?
  • edited 2011-07-09 16:36:58

• They used to, and it used to say just that.
  • edited 2011-07-09 17:51:47
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Looks like I missed some fun discussion . . . >_>

Also, Cyanide and Happiness is pretty funny sometimes, at least to me. I don't particularly care for xkcd or Ctrl-Alt-Del, though.