If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

If CTRL+ALT+DEL isn't very funny....

Comments

• edited 2011-07-09 17:52:29
    $80+ per session
    Thumped.
  • It's what such childish idiots deserve.
  • edited 2011-07-09 14:16:58
    @Vivi

They think Cyanide and Happiness and xkcd are bad. I don't value their opinion.
  • edited 2011-07-09 17:53:08
    Pony Sleuth
    Thumped.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's what such childish idiots deserve.

*cough*
  • I don't like the Bad Webcomics Wiki either, but that doesn't make CAD any better.
  • edited 2011-07-09 14:18:42
    Kichigai birthday!!
    It's most because of Tim's person than the comic's quality. He made (or well,has been accused of,the Internet is pretty quick jumping at conclusions) some things in the past  that make a lot of people hate him, and by extension his comic.
  • $80+ per session
    What DonZabu said.

Chagen, you're being a huge hypocrite right now, as usual. You criticized the people who hate CAD without giving reasons, I gave your reasons, and you called them childish idiots without giving any reason why.

But why am I surprised? OhwaitI'mnot.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Why am I the only one in this thread not being a dumbfuck?
  • edited 2011-07-09 14:21:21
    @Don

Well, yeah, but still...

^Because you only posted twice and the first time was to say what the hell.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    :<
  • According to them, this makes VG Cats Misogynist.

Don't ask how. Clearly the BW Wiki knows ALL.
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    VGCats has many problems, that's not exactly one of them.
  • $80+ per session
    It's certainly better than CAD, anyway.
  • edited 2011-07-09 14:26:50

@Vorpy:

:>

^^^^ Which nobody ever said.

• You can change. You can.
    Wait, what?

Anyway, using someone's mistake on another discussion/topic does not diminish their first argument validity.
  • According to them, this makes VG Cats Misogynist.

Maybe not, but it is a pretty good example of VG Cats being terrible.
  • $80+ per session
    Yeah, what Don said. I never said Bad Webcomics wiki was the authority on Webcomic reviews, or that they knew everything.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    VGCats has some strange link system, so maybe they were referring to another strip.

Anyway,the Bad Webcomics Wiki sucking does not make Ctrl-Alt-Del look any better
  • No rainbow star
    I like Ctrl-Alt-Del (although Tim CAN drag a joke through the ground/try for drama for the sake of drama). Tim... Not as much. He acts like a nice guy on the CAD forums whenever I see him, but the stuff I've read makes me go, "What the HELL!?"
  • "They think Cyanide and Happiness and xkcd are bad."

They are bad.

CAD is bad too. I just hate when people say stupid shit, like "Tim Buckley is a bad artist"

No. Tim Buckley is a good artist who can draw circles around you. He's just a lazy artist who happens to be an ass.
    I don't really like his art, though. And all his characters have the same expression, as Bee pointed out. 
  • The bad thing about the Bad Webcomics Wiki is that, for some perverse reason, they want to continue the work of John Solomon, who was one of the biggest piles of shit pretending to be a real reviewer that ever wrote on the internet.
  • edited 2011-07-09 16:03:44
    CRIMINAL SCUM!
    It's a webcomic with thousands of strips. You could find a single panel of every character with that expression.

• >who can draw circles around you

-headdesk-

-headdesk-

-headdesk-

That'd be accurate, except it really isn't. Not only that, but even when he draws characters with different expressions, they all manage to lack emotion and seem ever-so-dull.
  • edited 2011-07-09 16:06:30
    CRIMINAL SCUM!
    I'm guessing you've only ever taken the time to look at a few cherry picked strips.

As someone who's read most of the archive, partly out of bile fascination, that's not the case at all.
  • Your cliched fallacies make baby Jesus cry.

Then show me a strip that proves me wrong, rather than just reassuring me that I am.