If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I understood both Mulholland Drive and the Matrix movies on my first viewing.

edited 2011-07-08 13:49:21 in General
Yes, even the Architect's speech.

Apparently I am some kind of inhuman superbeing.

Comments

• ...The Matrix is supposed to be confusing?

I only saw part of the first one, but it seemed pretty standard. Cool, but standard.
  • Speaking of the Matrix, I don't get people who bitch about five-minute talking scenes in a movie that has thirty-minute fight scenes.

That goes for the Star Wars prequels too.
  • You can change. You can.
    They bitch about them because they're bad talking scenes full of bad acting and shit.

And the Matrix architect scene is easy to understand, but it's still badly written exposition drivel.
  • Potato Potahto.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I understood Mulholland Drive. But not Inland Empire or Eraserhead... mostly because I haven't seen them. 
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Matrix as I watched it the first time.

nothing you experience is real, and you are actually enslaved by a machine and being used as a battery. Since the Matrix is just a program, you can bend it's programming and boundaries and DO THE IMPOSSIBLE ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH
  • They're somethin' else.
    ^best description ever.
    And you just ruined the Matrix for me.

BRB watching Hot Fuzz and Dark City to compensate.
  • @Vorpy, you made the matrix 10 times more awesome :3
    Well, now that the shitty taste of TTGL is out of my mouth, I can continue being a trollish dick. :D
  • Neo took till the end of the movie to figure that shit out.

Kamina would've done it in the first five seconds.

• Simoneo: I can't hit you, you're too fast!

Kamorpheous: and what makes me too fast? do you believe that the muscles in my arms and legs are better than yours?

Simoneo:....

Kamorpheous: Do you believe that's really air you're breathing.

Simoneo: then what can I believe in?

Kamorpheous: Believe in me, who believes in you.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Win.