If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I think Blond-Haired Blue-Eyed White women are beautiful.

edited 2011-09-07 16:59:19 in Wonderful posts
[tɕagɛn]
Clearly this means That I'm actually a closeted Nazi

Comments

• Great news! :D
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
  • ....So I'm not a horrible person for finding fetishized Moe Nazi girls cute?
    Even the jew in me think it's KAWAII UGUUU!
  • You can change. You can.
    You have a you in jew?
    Jews sometimes eat other jews.

It's a thing.
  • I loves me some oven-roasted jew.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    But I thought they couldn't eat pigs.

• Do you know if jew is that much cheaper if you get it in bulk?

What am I saying, jews are cheap as can be no matter what.
  • I think foreign women with big breasts and neat accents are beautiful.

Therefore, I'm a misogynistic ignorant redneck who sees people from other nations as inferior and only good for sex.
  • This was actually going to be a serious thread till I realised that it would probably cause a shitstorm
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    a person's preferences in the opposite sex don't develop in a vacuum, you know.
  • Well duh. You can't even put sexual preferences in a vacuum, that doesn't even make sense.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Didn't you make a similar thread before?

• edited 2011-09-07 17:27:05
    Pony Sleuth
    I wouldn't really think of someone as racist just because they're more attracted to certain races.

Of course, sometimes it's a little suspicious if they only ever admit attraction to, or say they could never be attracted to, a specific one.

^^^My dick can develop an erection in a vacuum.
  • This reminds me of some dead baby comedy jew jokes but I will wait until page two at least, where I predict it shall have turned into the sufficient kind of thread for such antics.
  • Wicked: What do you mean?
  • I wouldn't really think of someone as racist just because they're more attracted to certain races.

Of course, sometimes it's a little suspicious if they only ever admit attraction to, or say they could never be attracted to, a specific one.

QFT
    I don't think there's nothing wrong with not being sexually attracted to someone for having a skin color you don't find attractive. As long as you automatically don't dismiss them as people, that is. 
  • edited 2011-09-07 17:34:07
    Clean your room little Billy

Yep, I'm afraid you've got a developing case of Nazi-itis there. The only solution is to read Mein Kampf backwards and flip the bird in the direction of Berlin three times a day for two weeks. Oh, and kill the blond-haired, blue-eyed object of your affections. Preferrably in Aruba.

/wonderpost.

• oh fuck why did i laugh
  • edited 2011-09-07 17:37:23
    Pony Sleuth
    ^^^
    "not being sexually attracted to someone for having a skin color you don't find attractive"

I'm not saying that even that is necessarily racist, just that it's suspicious. I think that usually even if there's a trait that you find unattractive, there's usually someone with that trait who is attractive enough in other ways that you find them attractive overall.
  • It's okay to like blonde haired, blue eyed, white woman.

It's NOT okay to think women who don't fit that criteria should be killed.

Hope I cleared that up for you.
    Thank ye kindly, Robin. Now back to the bat cage. 
  • Aye aye...Bayonetta?
    Apparently. 
  • It looks like Bayonetta dressed as a maid.
  • U maid, bro?
    It looks like Bayonetta dressed as a maid.

Ah. Definetly. Someone said I looked like Bayonetta to them for some reason, and I decided to do the whole "I can't possibly see why" while changing avatars routine.