If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Standard VGA Graphic Card

edited 2011-09-04 10:49:12 in General
Kichigai birthday!!

Comments

• Even though it's integrated and slow I love my ati 3100. Also update your drivers. Figure out what chip/card you have and do some searching on the internet for the driver.
  • edited 2011-09-04 10:56:41
    Kichigai birthday!!
    And how would I know which card I have? Because following all the instructions online only got me to this "Standard VGA Graphic Card" bullshit,and I don't really feel like opening my computer
  • edited 2011-09-04 11:06:34
    Tech support
    What version of windows do you have.

Have you run dxdaig yet. If you have not go start->run->dxdiag.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Windows 7

I did the method of going to Control Panel>System>Device Managers>Dysplay Adapters
  • Was windows 7 installed on the computer or was it installed later.
  • edited 2011-09-04 11:19:17
    Kichigai birthday!!
    Later, I used to have Vista,installed Ubuntu but for some reason it didn't recognize the monitor and looked like shit,so I pirated 7.

And I've run dxdiag,there's something that bugs me about this actually,in the DirectX characteristics it says there's no avaliable information for DirectDraw,Direct3d or AGP Texture Acceleration
  • edited 2011-09-04 11:37:04
    Tech support
    I would like to see the full dxdiag report. There is a save all information which gives a text file of it. Just post it somewhere
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Ok,but I'll do it later,I'm not in the computer right now
  • Alright, I understand. If I can figure out how made the computer I might be able to figure out what gpu it has.
  • edited 2011-09-04 13:12:54
    Kichigai birthday!!
  • Found the driver location location. http://w3.sis.com/download/. It may help some, but I would not bet on many games being playable.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    It... it actually works.

Dude, I, I love you,I'm so grateful at you I almost regret I can only express my gratitude through a forum post. I wish I could do something for you. Yo are the greatets person ever! LOVE!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Better edit that post before Clocky spots it
  • You welcome, now try running Yume Nikki.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I already tried with Audiosurf,osu! and one of the Touhou fighters and all work. Also I'm horrible at the three of them.
  • ...regret I can only express my gratitude through a forum post. I wish I could do something for you.

I know, right? Time to create the relevant thread.