If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Green With Envy, or yet another Romantic Comedy

edited 2011-08-25 08:43:39 in Media

I cannot believe hollywood is going to keep pushing these boring, inane, paint-by-numbers romcoms on us. I mean, just look at this shit.

:D

Comments

• Clean your room little Billy
    This will happen when Hollywood stops being a boring, inane, paint-by-numbers industry. In other words, never.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    Did you watch the trailer?
  • edited 2011-08-25 09:10:53
    Clean your room little Billy

^ I have now. Videos are taking ages to load for me at the moment, for some reason. This looks pretty cool (and I should've taken the Amy Adams still image as a positive sign), but it still doesn't change the fact that the current movie industry in general and the rom-com genre in particular have a bad case of Sturgeon's Law, which was why I was ready to spit acid before watching.

Then again, it's kind of been one of those days where everything looks like shit. Don't mind me.

• edited 2011-08-25 10:14:55

*Applause*

Well played, Myrmidon. Well played.

(in any case, it looks more entertaining than The Smurfs)

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Goddamit, thanks for reminding me about the movie, Myrm.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Oh my god. It's more shockingly sturgeon than I expected. I should have seen that coming. Good job Myrm.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Right when I saw Jason Segal and Amy Adams I'm like "oh hey Myrm's being sarcastic again".

I eagerly await this :D
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ...waitwaitwait wtf?