If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I don't know you anymore

BobBob
edited 2011-05-23 02:41:14 in General
I thought what we had was really special, and that everything you told me was real, but after seeing what I saw yesterday, I just don't know if I can trust you anymore. It's a shame, too. We had so many wonderful times together, I thought it'd last forever, but I see I was just being naïve. But, if you really care that little about my feelings, fine. It's over. Don't call me, don't come to my house, don't talk about me. Goodbye.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ...I told you i didn't mean to though...did you really have to turn this into a thread?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's okay, Bob.

We can have something special. 

Come here.
  • No, Vorpy. Please, just leave me alone. It's all said and done.

^I don't know. I don't even know if I'll be able to trust anyone else like I trusted her...
  • They're somethin' else.
    Good riddance.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You can trust me.

You can always trust me.
  • Shut up, Schitzo! I know you never liked her, but she meant a lot to me! Stop trying to rub it in my face! :<

^Please... Tell me you'll never hurt me like she did...
    I'd never hurt you like that.  Ever.

Come here, and we can fuck the pain away.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 02:47:50
    Those are the nine words I've been waiting for you to say since I met you, Forzare.
    Those are the nine words I've been waiting to say to you since years before I met you.
  • They're somethin' else.
    shuckin' on my tittehs like you wanten me calling me *doesn't know the words*
  • -embraces him-
    unf unf unf
  • -insert terrible cybering here, complete with a blatant lack of knowledge regarding human anatomy and riddled with spelling and grammatical errors-
    -something about a seven foot penis-