If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

None of the current topics interest me?

BobBob
edited 2011-05-23 02:35:10 in General
I wasn't quite aware of this. Since you can all apparently read minds, tell me what else doesn't interest me. Bunch of jerks, all of you.

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    SHOW ME YOURS.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    -nuzzles Schitzo's chin-

If you want to hun...
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'LL SHOW YOU ALL MINE
  • -puts on protective goggles-

-shows mine-
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    MV, DON'T YOU KNOW THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING?

-shows mine-
    I have no idea what is going on anymore.
    I don't either.  This has spiraled out of control.
    TAKE THIS. ALL MY EVERYTHING.

HRRRRYAAAAAAARGH!!
    ALL MY HATE
    ALL MY SORROW
  • ALL OF MY DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS
    ALL MY VIRGINITY WITH RAGE
    MY EMPIRE OF DIRT.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 02:46:10
    Blurp
    I WILL LET YOU DOWN
    I WILL MAKE YOU BURP