If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The *OFFICIAL* end-of-the-fora hand holding thread.

edited 2011-05-23 02:34:42 in IJBM meta
~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^

WE WON'T DIE! This is not the end! Though our sub fora is finally passing away, it is like our OLD MASTER. Its legacy LIVE ON in our STRANGE AND CONFOUNDING HEARTS. Our master, the WIELDER OF WONDERPOST shall not be forgotten, nor shall he die in vain. WE WILL REMEMBER. Let us eat, drink, and be merry! Let us all hold together, and make a THOUSAND STRANGE WONDERPOSTS all here, TOGETHER. We need:
  • Central Avenue to write a musical sendoff.
  • A lot of weird posts.
  • Everyone's favorite puppets.
    • Especially socky and wonderpost.
  • A few image macros.
  • A derail or two.
  • A few markup tricks.
  • Sand Joseiph.
    • Anything else I missed.
-hugs everyone- I LOVE YOU GUYS! -sobs- We will not die QUIETLY! We will head over to YF when this is all over, and immediately begin our relocation. -sniffle- We're not going out silently into the night, today IS OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY! And from now on, January 7th will be our GLORIOUS anniversary. -raises glass- Well, that's everything. REMINDER: Be sure that you have seen to it that all the best threads have been saved; if there are any, SAVE THEM NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN! Now, a song of EPIC ENCOURAGEMENT!

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I love you Aondeug.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 22:48:13
    I love you too, Weiss.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• They're somethin' else.
    NOTHINGNESS, I EMBRACE YOU!!
  • edited 2011-05-23 02:38:35
    Given the current wholesale shitposting, I felt it would be a fitting time to create this ultimate necro.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    So, I'm guessing the alien mothership pays a visit tonight?
    Probably not. GMH will just go "no, fuck that shit. I'll just ignore it for now. It's not hurting anyone really..."
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That, or take the FE approach and ban us all.
  • -is secretly hoping for the latter, for some reason-
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    FE doesn't ban people though, Madru does.
  • edited 2011-05-23 02:53:27
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Right, FE kills people.  I get those mixed up sometimes.
  • edited 2011-05-23 02:54:48
    Fast Eddie will swoop in and delete the subforum with the help of Glenn, a crooked cop mod.

^Fast Eddie doesn't kill, he purges!
    He's a loose cannon cop on the edge.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    What the hell is a loose cannon anyways?
    A cannon that is loose.  If the ship moves too much, it can miss and sink it's own ship.
    How the heck does that happen?! Does it rotate in midair and spontaneously shoot a cannon ball?
    It shoots down.

Loose cannons shoot down.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    Inside Fast Eddie's room is a looped recording of +++KILLFRENZY+++ +++KILLFRENZY+++ +++KILLFRENZY+++ +++KILLFRENZY+++ etc. I thought everyone knew that.
    ^^I'm still not seeing how a loose cannon could shoot its own ship.
  • edited 2011-05-23 11:27:17
    WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Oh, Fast Eddie! I love
    you, Fast Eddie! Come over here and give Weiss a big sloppy kiss,
    Fast Eddie!

• No rainbow star
    I was about to say that I don't know how to break post formatting here. I then realized that I do

:< I don't think the mods here would like that though
  • Morgan Freeman is God
    What the fuck am I reading.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Everything. 
  • Looks like this one missed everything again...

Are we dying?
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    No, God changed His mind.
    No, you just missed epic shitposting.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 22:34:09
    I wouldn't call it epic. Actually, I'm slightly disappointed in myself.

Just wait till the next end of the fora. I'll show you all something truly epic...
    mommy im scared