If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Gee, it sure is shitposting around here..."

edited 2011-05-23 02:24:42 in IJBM meta
Pony Sleuth
"MAH BOI! These wonderposts are what all true IJBMers strive for!"

This isn't a wonderpost thread (though I guess I have no control over that), I just have no idea why everything is going nuts in the forum right now. Are the posts still being edited by whoever?

Comments

• Yep. I didn't post half of what is being posted under my name. This is just too freaky for me. :<
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Yes

darkmod edit: yes bwuahaha.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I don't know.

Just sit back and enjoy the shitpocalypse.
  • Part of me is hoping that it's GMH and he's somehow gone insane.
    GlennInsanusHarley
  • Clean your room little Billy
    I just wonder what Anon's up to.
    They should make Zardoz a mod
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    he'd just throw guns and penises at people or something
    I feel like my existence has been validated by contributing to that.
  • It reminded me of the couple weeks or so of the damned IJBM 1.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Exactly why I "necrod" the OFFICIAL handholding thread in honor of the event.