If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

How would you respond if asked to define yourself?

BobBob
edited 2011-05-23 01:52:14 in General
I'm not entirely sure how I would respond, so I'd like to hear how other people think of themselves.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I think of myself as a man.

A man with a gift for shitposting.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I am a bishoujo sweetheart with an edgy side.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
     1 feotakahari, Mon, 23rd May '11 1:51:42 AM from a small, cramped dorm

KNIVES Nut
    I'm not entirely sure how I would respond, so I'd like to hear how other people think of themselves.
    There is no hope, and without hope there is no fear. No fear...and nothing is at stake.—Beholderess

Space Lesbians
    My first thought was "Gay" which is interesting since I am not
    gay. This is also likely how I would respond to the actual question.
    That or with "Me" or "You". And then when pressed "Pansexual
    homoromantic American agnostic theistic absurdist existentialist Thai
    Forest Theravadan Buddhist".

edited 22nd May '11 11:07:20 PM by Aondeug

Nah, that's not fair. Buddhism is really just about sitting around doing nothing.

Nihilist Hippie
    Retarded, a jerkass, and ugly.
    Severely lacking in social skills. Very weird in a bad way. Extremely
    lazy. Has no social life, hobbies, or even a real self.
    "Had Mother Nature been a real parent, she would have been in jail for child abuse and murder." -Nick Bostrom
     4 Tzetze, Mon, 23rd May '11 2:05:01 AM from a converted church in Venice, Italy

Deperdit numeris
    "no", or failing that, a joke.
    [1] O lyric Love, half angel and half bird, and all a wonder and a wild desire,

lolbrokentext
  • edited 2011-05-23 01:58:53
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Eeeyup.
  • A Brilliant But Lazy Deadpan Snarker with a Badass Longcoat who uses Xanatos Gambits to get back at his Complete Monster enemies.
  • 20 year old adult human male.

But I guess you can all pretend I'm a pony.
  • edited 2011-05-23 05:47:30
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Greek god of erotica. Who runs North Korea.
  • A douchebag that dresses like a hippie with a love for lame puns and jokes that border on sexual harassment.
  • edited 2011-05-23 09:56:26

Using pictures. My motifs would include masks and mirrors, among other vision metaphors.

• This is always a question that trips me up because i'm scared of some sense of ego getitng in the way ofproper judgment.
    I am a Nipponese Dojikko that is very clumsy and always messes things up, but I love dancing, being open with people who like me and wearing fetishy maid outfits.
  • You can change. You can.
    Vorpy almost sounds like the kind of girl I'd hang out with...

But that wouldn't be Vorpy. Vorpy only likes Tnu and Chagen. 

• The same answer - honest, foolish, insane and loyal. Also naive.
  • edited 2011-05-23 12:48:45
    Loser
    Bob,

You asked, so this does not count as attention-hogging, right? I guess I would say that I am just some loser who likes quiet, cows, anime (mostly school girl series), Nintendo, watching baseball and football, running, and most things associated with the state of Wisconsin. 

In real life I would probably not say much (since I am more of a closet geek) or I would include something about being interested in politics/law. I guess personality-wise my trope page is a pretty decent description though I think it may paint me in a more positive (or negative light) than is the reality.

In terms of self-labeling, I think loser describes me best out of all of the things I just mentioned.
  • I am a minimalist.
  • "I guess I would say that I am just some loser who likes quiet, cows,"

I have this strange desire to nickname Louie W "moo" now...
  • I am a creature of obsession.
  • You can change. You can.
    It's me, right? You're obsessed with me, Poni?