If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Does this make sense?

BobBob
edited 2011-05-23 01:48:56 in Webspace
On the front page it says I have 18 points today...but in the Top Points Today section it says I have 54 points? image

Weird... image

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I know. I have been stuck at 32 for the past 2 days. Stupid server.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 01:53:54
    You heard about what happened to UndeadPaladin57, right? Apparently, he went from 64 to 0 yesterday. I didn't even know you could lose points.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I found out today that you can have negative points.

;_;
    Awww, the hell did you do to get negative points anyway?
  • Did you piss off GoldenFang again?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I didn't just piss him off.

He walked in on me and his daughter.

maaaaaaaaan the look on his face
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 02:05:19
    Dude, I don't care if he is your neighbor and he's annoying and has a hawt daughter, you've got to stop doing shit like this. You know he's this site's top mod.

...Also, pics?
    She has the camera.  She's using it to blackmail me into sex.

(she thinks I need to be blackmailed)
  • Dude, just get it back after you fuck her. She can't be hiding it too well, you know how stupid she is.

(Dear god, I hope GoldenFang doesn't see this thread)
    GoldenFang is too busy playing his fucking game to go on forums.
    I know where it is, I just can't get to it.  It's in a bank vault that's password protected.

(I don't even know who that is.)
  • ^^Lol, he is such a fucking tool.

^You have a crowbar?
  • What are you guys talking about?
  • edited 2011-05-23 02:11:38
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^Oh yeah, I do.

Hold on, brb, I'm late for my job in the test chamber.

Some antimass spectrometer bs.
    oh shit

resonance cascade

i dont know what that is but it sounds bad man
    Now that i think about it nobody from the game even know we are talking about them, do they?

So can we talk about how Sundew is a lame bastard? God he sucks so bad but never admits it.
  • Honestly, Sundew is a complete douche at times, but he's okay when he gets his head out of his ass. Tamora, though, dear god, she's just awful. We get it, you're the only one who posts in the spam subforum that has tits, we get it. Jesus Christ...
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

ALIEN FACEHUGGER THINGS GETTING ALL UP IN MY SHIT

FUCK
  • WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?
  • edited 2011-05-23 02:18:28
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    @Forzare Dude, where are you at? We can probably get them off of you before you -lol- lose more points. Give me the Coord's.

And yeah, If Tamora didn't have tits she probably would be banned by now.
    I DON'T KNOW THE COORDINATES

I'M LOST

BLACK MESA RESEARCH FACILITY IN ONE OF THOSE DESERT STATES
    I think I know where that is, I'm telneting there as we speak. Get your shit ready because I can't afford to have you bringing down my score by dying too much in the fight.
  • I got you dude, hold on a sec.

...Wait a minute, wrong person. Find out the fucking coordinates!
    AUUUUUGH GOD THERE'S A GIANT TENTACLE THING WITH A MOUTH

WHY DOES IT NEED A MOUTH AND EYES ON THE TENTACLE
  • edited 2011-05-23 02:23:25
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Found them. He's at 000x002 Map 2.

Oooo an Hardshell. I like those.
    ow

i fell down an elevator shaft

hey my suits giving me morphine

this is nice
    Oh fuck it's GoldenFang. How did he even find us?

There he goes doing the gay hero shit again.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sweet embrace of heavy painkillers

how ive missed you
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 02:27:36
    ^^That fucker?

Screw this, I quit. Later, guys.