If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People constnatly mocking me

edited 2011-05-23 00:07:21 in General
Seriously no mattter what I do I'm the Butt Monkey I'm sick of being the Butt Monkey what do you people want form me? What exactly does it take for you people to shut up and stop shitting on me?

Comments

• edited 2011-05-23 00:18:32

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• You know why they do it? Because it's so EASY.
  • edited 2011-05-23 00:09:47
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^easy like YOUR MOM
  • OH NO YOU DIDN'T
  • edited 2011-05-23 00:12:04
    all i ever do is complain about the same shit, and set myself up for mockery.  why do you all hate me so?
  • I'm not easy, I'm ADVENTUROUS!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You know, tnu, in all honesty, and I know you've heard this before, better typing skills.
  • God you guys are a bunch of Single Issue Wonks arn't you?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 00:13:04
    I'm just saying that it would make more people take you seriously.

God you guys are a bunch of Single Issue Wonks arn't you?

pot, meet kettle
  • edited 2011-05-23 00:16:05
    I WILL NEVER FIX THE ERR OF MY WAYS, BECAUSE I LOVE THE ATTENTION YOU ALL GIVE ME, DESPITE ALL MY COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!
  • I'm not offended. I'm actually starting not to notice the spelling. I'm just mean. :3
    I don't think anyone here is offended.

• ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Check your inbox Tnu, I'll speak with you privately if you want to actually discuss something. Starting 5 different threads like this isn't going to help you.
  • You can change. You can.
    Yeah, we all just mock you for the lulz, actually. -shrug-
  • Glaives are better.
    The internet is serious business, people.
  • Then why can't you people just not constantly bring it up? It's a sensitive issue. Why is this so hard to respect?
  • Glaives are better.
    Because if it's hard to tell what you're saying, then you make YOUR problem OUR problem. And we reserve the right to poke fun at anything and everything.
  • My stuff isn't that hard it's mostly minor mispellings people are exaggerating.
    Dude...this all could be fixed if you just downloaded a spellchecker.

No, I don't give a fuck about your identity. You have a choice, either STFU or get one.
  • What hatter said. Also, I'm not sure how making "yo mama" jokes and spamming "Look at all the fuck I give" macros count as bringing up your spelling, but, whatever.

Which reminds me,

Oh my god the fourth one was awesome
  • yeah it was unrelated but recently it's been bugging the crap out of me and Juan you are saying "conform to our brand of elitism or die)
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 00:25:33
    No, he's not. Unless I'm reading his post incorrectly, he's saying (and I quote),

"Dude...this all could be fixed if you just downloaded a spellchecker.
    No, I don't give a fuck about your identity. You have a choice, either STFU or get one."

Which basically means, "your spelling has nothing to do with your identity, you're engaging in a behavior that irritates people and you'd probably fit in better if you cut it out".
  • edited 2011-05-23 00:28:16
    right elitist fuckery. and downlaod a spellchecker where? What?

Translation:  See?  That's elitist fuckery right there.  And if you're offering me the spellchecker alternative, at least suggest a place to download one.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 00:26:34
    Which just proves the point being brought up, because honestly, I couldn't understand about half of that.
  • Red squiggly line is your friend, right click on him and he'll just GIVE you the right word.
  • It's perfectly  legible you can make it out perfectly your jsut being a bitch.
     "conform to our brand of elitism or die)

I'm not being an elitist because I want you to communicate properly. By that logic, I should just be posting in Spanish.