If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am motherfucking sick of the motherfucking people on this motherfucking forum overusing motherfuck

BobBob
edited 2011-05-22 23:43:22 in Wonderful posts
-er.

Motherfuckers, all of you.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-22 23:50:13
    So you're telling me you didn't get the obvious reference?

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
  • References are for whores.
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:53:14
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKKER?

It was................................ Dumbledor!

tl;dr - BLAH BLAH BLAH MEMEPOST
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    your mother is a mother fucker.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Your dad is a mother fucker.

Yes.
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:55:09
    Is it impossible for thou to resisteth making jokes in/about my topics of choice?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    No.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It's in Wonderful Roasts section
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:56:29
    And here I shall commence posting stuff that sets me up for being a victim, because I have a serious persecution complex.
  • edited 2011-05-23 00:00:59
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 00:05:30
    I WILL NOW TACTLESSLY MENTION A STUPID SHIP BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT?

So, what ever happened to that ChagenXTnu ship?
    It sank.

BUT WE SHALL USE PING PONG BALLS TO RESURRECT IT FROM THE DEPTHS
  • Who edited my post?

Since when can people edit other people's posts?
    Hey, that isnt the picture I posted

what is these shenanigans
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 00:17:54
    No, that's the picture that you posted, isn't it?
    Yes.

Yes, it was.
  • FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
    FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
    MOTHERFUCKERS
  • WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S NOT WHAT I POSTED AT ALL
    WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK
  • edited 2011-05-23 01:20:31
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    What's going on?  I know you're posting here to be a target, so I'll just make your day for you, m'kay?
    One of the mods is changing people's posts.
  • Someone's fucking around all of our posts for some reason.

You wouldn't happened to have somehow hacked into this site and gotten mod powers, would you, Vorpy?
    HE FUCKED WITH VORPY'S POST

HE FUCKED WITH IT
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 01:34:50
    Are you sure he fucked with it?  Faking it seems like an awfully Vorpy thing to do.
    WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE HAVE OUR POSTS EDITED

RUN