If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am motherfucking sick of the motherfucking people on this forum mentioning my spelling

edited 2011-05-22 23:48:58 in General
Can people not just accept that it's a sensitive issue and leave it at that? why the fuck to people feel a constant need to bring it up and mock me when I've mentioned many many times that it's a touchy subject? Do people feel aneed to be assholes? Is it the GIFT?

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I've mentioned many many times that it's a touchy subject?

your mom is a touchy subject.
  • That was expected.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    yo mamas so fat we can see her on the intertubes
    yo mama's so stupid she tripped over a cordless phone
  • what the hell guys is the blatant insult and mockery really necessary? Do you have to be such dicks?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yo mama so ugly that not even goldfish crackers smile back
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:45:36
    Pony Sleuth
    Not sure if serious. Though I guess I doubt it.
  • Yo mama so greasy she used bacon as a band-aid.
    Yo mama so hairy you almost died of rugburn at birth!
    Yo mama's so ugly, her shadow quit.
  • a little muffled
    I have never seen anyone mentioning your mother on this forum.
    Yo mama so poor when I saw her kicking a can down the street, I asked her what she was doing, she said "Moving."
  • I'm entirely serious and asking honestly why people are ocming in with bad jokes and blatant insults. 
  • Glaives are better.
    I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING TROPERS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING FORUM.
    Yo mama so poor she can't afford to pay attention!
  • What the hell people what posessed you to derail the topic in such a way are you really trying to piss me off?
    Yo mama's so ugly, her pillow cries at night.
    Yo mama so lazy she's got a remote control just to operate her remote!
    Yo mama's so ugly, I took her to a haunted house and she came out with a job application.
  • Yo mama so poor, she went to McDonald's and put a milkshake on layaway.
  • Glaives are better.
    Yo mama's so stupid, she got run over by a parked car.
    Yo mama so greasy Texaco buys Oil from her
  • Yo mama so dirty she has to sneak up on bathwater.
  • Yo mama so fat her BMI is measured in acres.
    Yo mama's so fat, she got
    Baptized at sea world.
  • Yo mama so greasy she sweat crisco.
  • There fixed you people happy now can we get serious?
    Yo mama's so ugly, American express left home
    without her
  • Yo mama's hair is so short she rolls it with rice.
This discussion has been closed.