If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Obama's doing it wrong.

edited 2011-05-22 22:59:41 in General
He's doing the least efficient thing to get ObamaCare passedinstead of going theough all the hoops of checking it for Constituionality he should isntead seek to get it amended in tot he Constitution. this would be proof enough that ther majority support it and if they don't there's a re ason they don't. Either way it's done with Honeslty I could care less about half of the regulation of the economy if it was checked against the Constitution and amended in to it before legislated.

Comments

• "least efficient"

"tnu1138"

Quick everyone make fun of his spelling!
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:16:06
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • «he should isntead seek to get it amended in tot he Constitution»
    Atrocious spelling aside, you do realize that a 2/3 majority in both houses is required for a Constitutional amendment, right?

(And that's just the first step.)
  • edited 2011-05-22 23:33:17
    yeah yeah fuck you too I just needed to get it off my chest real quick. Yes I'm aware that a Supermajority is necessary and people always complain about that and say we should ignore the amendment process because it's too hard. THAT'S THE POINT!