If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The fact that I don't know the total amount of sockpuppets I have.

edited 2011-05-22 18:31:39 in General
Tableflipper
I just know I deleted 7 of them, but while I was looking for a new handle to use I forgot most of the ones I tried out to see if they were available.

Since Tnopheilia has already crossed the initial, unknown limit, and also considering how I already posted in the Sockpuppets thread in Wiki Talk, I probably won't be able to get away with a "I didn't know please forgive me" thing and I have no idea if I have only 2 or 10 handles right now on TvTropes.

Now this would be fine if Fast Eddie told me what they were, but he's all like "lol no read the thread" and i'm all like *reads thread* then i'm like "but dude you did let some people find out" and then he just didn't say anything.

I haven't actually posted with most of my handles, and they were made while IJBM Ver. 1 was still alive, so the other tool which just detects the handles used on the IP address doesn't work well.

Comments