If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Portal 2 "Controversy"

edited 2011-05-18 13:39:05 in General
Glaives are better.

Watch this, and see how much rage you feel. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-18 20:19:21
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• Most effective videogame villain yet?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    inB4 IT'S SHORT SO IT SUCKS
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    ^You should have done like this

It's shor0
  • Way to not wait a few more GODDAMN seconds to hear GlaDOS's reply.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Well, apparently, they were so SHOCKED and HORRIFIED, that they leapt forward to turn the console off RIGHT THEN AND THERE.
  • Glaives are better.
    The thing that bugs me is that Wheatley makes fun of Chell for not having parents, when the little Chinese girl DOES have parents.

To the people pissed off about it: YOU'RE HER GODDAMN PARENTS. Your girl isn't an orphan; she's adopted, and has people who (hopefully) love her.
  • What a fucking idiot.

I bet his daughter did hear it and just didn't give a shit.
  • What a moron. Yes the joke was insensitive, now I haven't played Portal 2, but I'm guessing that character was the villain? They're supposed to be dicks!
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Wheatley isn't the villain. He is a total moron, however.
  • edited 2011-05-18 17:11:49
    Cue-bey
    "kid's videogame"

do hohohoho

EDIT: Considering how he is actually the parent of an adopted kid I guess this is actually somewhat understandable.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "educational"
  • edited 2011-05-18 17:15:37
    Kichigai birthday!!
    0t so it sucks
  • edited 2011-05-18 17:17:44
    Cue-bey
    Only three hours?

"LMAO FUCKING IDIOTS!!! YOU ABDOLUTE RETARDED DICKS! PLAY THE GAME AND GET SOME CONTEXTS BEFORE HAND YOU FUCK TARDS ARGH!!!

AND THE PARENTS CANT EXPLAIN IT? IT EXPLAINS ITSELF IN THE EARLIER PART OF THE GAME!!!!"

o utube coments nvr stop bein terbl

• Clean your room little Billy

alcoment sekshunz nvr stop bein terbl

Fix'd.

@ noyhaynicklibre: The time delay is the only thing stopping you ffrom getting one shiny new internets for formatting.

• You'd think they'd be more concerned with GLaDOS' orphan taunts earlier in the game, where they're not lampshaded, purposely lame taunts.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Awww, the time delay was intended actually.
  • edited 2011-05-18 17:49:57
    Cue-bey
    ^^^He'd obviously have to wait for there to be some intervening comments.
  • edited 2011-05-18 19:53:52
    If that don't work, use more gun.

"Educational?"  "Rated E for everyone?"  THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS GAME IS!!
    No, no, no. It's not rated "E for everyone." It's rated "E for Everyone except orphans."
    Which amused me. Since when are all adopted kids orphans?
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    ^^ Says so right there on the box.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > Wheatley isn't the villain. He is a total moron, however.

Well there's your explanation.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Who? Wheatley, or the adoptive father?
    I don't think the adoptive father is a moron.

I can totally understand his opinion.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    I can understand his opinion, but I think it's a misguided opinion.  Lots of fictional characters say nasty things.  It's OK to disapprove.  You're probably meant to.
    Yeah, you're not supposed to agree with Dr. Robotnik when he says he wants to take over the world.
    I can sort of understand his opinion, I just think he's waaaaaaay overreacting.
    I've now got the (frankly terrifying) mental image of everybody on Earth agreeing wholly with Kefka.
  • I love how they don't even blink at being called fat.