If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So someone sent you a creepy weeaboo fantasy. Literally.

edited 2011-05-04 12:08:12 in General

Do you rape it, clothe it, or give up on this fucking horrible idea for a thread?

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    what
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Yes.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    This is the most useless thread that was ever fucking made. Ever. Holy fucking christ I think I had an abortion and lost 1/3 of my braincells reading this piece of shit. Seriously, there was no drive, no motivation, the theme was completely fucking empty, and the illustration of the scenery was horrible. I give this thread a 0/10.
  • edited 2011-05-04 12:13:37
    Didn't you just make a thread about that thread like... less than a week ago?

Are you running out of things to shitpost about?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-04 12:15:20
    I can't be the only one disturbed by the number of people that apparently want to fuck romance a brainwashed, kidnapped person, or the amount of tropers that think they're cool by detailing the most violent ways of killing people.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    I disagree, Myrm.  I think that thread has the potential to be very creepy, but only if the person answering chooses to be.  The concept in itself is harmless speculation.
    okay, what is this thread about again? Or does it belong in the Wonderful Posts category?
  • edited 2011-05-04 12:17:11
    That is the most useless post that was ever fucking made. Ever. Holy fucking christ I think I had an abortion and lost 1/3 of my braincells reading this piece of shit. Seriously, there was no drive, no motivation, the theme was completely fucking empty, and the illustration of the scenery was horrible. I give that post a 0/10.
  • edited 2011-05-04 12:18:21
    Because you never know what you might see.
    This thread is about a thread on TV Tropes that Myrmidon doesn't like.

Unless I've misunderstood, in which case it might actually be about something else.  But I don't think it is.
  • edited 2011-05-04 12:18:25
    ^^^ Like pretty much everything Myrm posts, yes it belongs in the Wonderful Posts category.  He's referring to that thread on TV Tropes that he (or someone else I guess...) already made a thread here about about getting a person and being able to do whatever you want with them.
  • And as obnoxious as Myrm is being, it is a creepy as thread, not because of the thread itself, but because of the responses.
    I don't know what thread it is, but probably don't want to/can't see it.

Is somebody writing a full-blown molestfic in it or something?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-04 12:20:39
    Not yet. Give it another day or so.

I thought Myrm was also referencing the "would you murderape someone you know to achieve your dream" thread.
    I stopped following it.  But I don't remember the first couple of pages being all that bad.  A couple of creepy posts, that was it.
  • edited 2011-05-04 12:22:22
    They're somethin' else.
    @ OP: All three, all at once, all for her.
  • ^^^ Possibly, but I didn't know that thread existed, since I don't read the TV Tropes forum.
  • I'd just managed to get that thread out of my mind, Bob.
  • ...Sorry. :<
  • They're somethin' else.
    @ Bob: I remember that thread >_<

How contrived a situation would it have to be for you to have to do that anyway, jesus DX
    ^ It was a moral "dilemma".

A really shitty one.
    No shit?
  • edited 2011-05-04 12:34:04
    Because you never know what you might see.
    Well, moral dilemmas are allowed to be contrived.  They're hypotheticals.

The point is not "is this possible?", the point is "given this choice, what would you do?".

The reason it was shitty was because everyone who wasn't an utter psycho would choose the same answer, so there was no room for debate.
    No excuses. >:/
  • You are child molester with a terminal disease. You see a drowning Nazi war criminal who will cure cancer and father a serial killer who rapes puppies. DO YOU SAVE HIM?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I SAVE HIM AND THEN RAPE HIM
    Yes. Because curing cancer is important to me.
  • edited 2011-05-04 12:42:13
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Why haven't I yet seen a link to the thread in question?  Or is no one just man enough to post it?
    You save the Nazi from drowning and rip off his testicles.  Duh.