If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

icycalm's use of "lol"

edited 2011-05-03 16:51:30 in General
Cue-bey
Of all the things he says/does, this is the thing that irks me most, and that itself bugs me.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-03 16:57:51
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Is this the MFE sockpuppet? 
  • Pffft, MFE wishes.
  • They call me Rate Miser, whatever I see... turns overrated in my eyes...

I think his avatar is one of the thinks that bugs me most about the dweeb.

Not to mention his insistence on contradicting himself.

And his insisting that women are loads inferior to men.

And his desire that people dump books, movies, and music, and go for videogames and videogames only.

And the mostly-crappy reviews from him and his sockpuppets, like one that prefers not to credit-feed but knocks down a Touhou game for making it impossible to do so, and the one, where icycalm plagerized and thinks it's supposed to be his since the original author sucks, thinks having an additional playable character is worthy of great praise.

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    For a second I thought you were talking about a troper. 

You mean this guy, right?
  • edited 2011-05-03 17:32:50
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^ Oh the crazy guy who makes you agree with everything before you can post.

Also he charges people for the liberty of agreeing with him judging by his rules thread.
  • a little muffled
    He charges people because his forum was 90% trolls before. (Can you blame them?)
  • edited 2011-05-03 17:45:21
    They call me Rate Miser, whatever I see... turns overrated in my eyes...

Since it's impossible to understand him, it's amazing he even has fans/sockpuppets. Oh, and it's 99.2% trolls and other sane people, at least compared to him.

The reason he uses "lol" like that because the only "jokes" that he likes are the "trolls" that came to his forum before the Lowtax started two months ago.

EDIT: Oh yeah, he often makes stuff up or use very vague info if you even try to agree with him so he can use excuses to ban ya.

• Why bother paying attention to this guy? If you're not entertained by the fail/drama, you can just ignore it, right?
  • What about those of us who are entertained by the fail and drama but don't want to pay to see it?
  • As I've said before, his fans annoy me far more than he does. Because they must be incredibly insecure if their only self-worth comes from blindly kissing his ass.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Or they are like the Joker and just do it for no reason whatsoever.
    Speaking of "fans", he still continues to post reviews and previews from Recap's site, only a few of which get translated, (Recap's native language in his site is Spanish or something) even though he banned Recap for "being a prick" who complained about a article icycalm actually was okay with for the most part. Recap actually said something like "I'm being you! Shut up!" to icycalm. icycalm actually felt sorry for banning him, yet wouldn't unban him and apologize.

If anybody likes to see the drama in the forums again, there's always the Wayback Machine.