If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fuck, now I'm nocturnal.

edited 2011-04-04 23:16:29 in Meatspace
Pony Sleuth
Why was I up all night roleplaying on an image board? That was really dumb.

I just got my eight hours, but it's 9:16 PM.

Comments

• Go to bed in a few hours, knowing/telling yourself you have something to be up for in the morning. It has worked for me, in the event of accidental evening naps.
  • edited 2011-04-04 23:20:10
    Pony Sleuth
    Well, I still have to do homework.

Thanks, though. I'll see what I can do.
  • I'm slowly becoming nocturnal, which isn't a problem for me now, but will be in two months when I have to get back to school...
  • Being nocturnal is no problem for me and every time I tried fixing it, it's ended up being worse. Luckily my job likes to schedule me late at night.
  • Well, I really need to get more sun. I found out I have a vitamin D deficiency.

Of course, I live in Seattle and it's been raining non-stop and I'm taking vitamins now anyway, so meh.
  • I need to stop going to bed at 3 and waking up at 1.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I've become nocturnal repeatedly when in college.
  • Fuck, now I'm nocturnal.
  • edited 2011-04-26 04:09:11
    On weekends I go to bed between 4:30 and 5:30, and wake up between 2 and 4.

On weekdays (when I have class) I go to bed between 4:30 and 5:30, and wake up at either 9:15 or 10:15...

I don't like weekdays very much.
  • No rainbow star
    Hmm... Sleeping until 12 usually... Staying up until morning...

YAY! IMMA NOCTURNAL! :D
  • Being diurnal is for suckers! Also for folks that have day jobs.
  • a little muffled
    I haven't actually slept in over a week! :D
  • I have an entirely regular sleep schedule!

Suck it!
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Technically, in regards to IJBM, that makes your sleep schedule abnormal
  • edited 2011-04-26 09:11:35
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > On weekends I go to bed between 4:30 and 5:30, and wake up between 2 and 4.  On weekdays (when I have class) I go to bed between 4:30 and 5:30, and wake up at either 9:15 or 10:15...

That sounds like my college sleeping schedu--wait...is that AM or PM for each time?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Fuck, now I'm nocturnal.
  • I don't like staying up super late because I get tired and I can't run around outside. I love exercising and being outside a lot, so not being able to do that is annoying.

So I usually can't go past 2 in the morning on weekends, and on weekdays I'm out by 1 usually.
  • ^^^ I go to bed in the AM, on weekends wake up in the PM, weekdays wake up in AM.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Okay.  Cool.