If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

How can I help it if I think GMH is funny when he's mad?

Tryin' hard not to get banned when I post bad

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Because he's a cuck
  • edited 2017-05-22 16:26:26
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    so do you think I'm mad when i'm funny? =P =D

(honestly i find you amusing and fun to hang out with)
    (also windows UI design sucks)

y'know this actually reminds me i've really wanted to find this song that goes "I can't help it...just can't help myself...I can't help it...just can't help myself" but for some reason I can't find it at all on the internet.  it's this really funky song that i heard once and i don't remember where i heard it either.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    i used to do nasty shit with glenn behind the bleachers

like making dwarf wizard characters with 8 INT

really sick shit
  • Bovarian Mammarian

y'know this actually reminds me i've really wanted to find this song that goes "I can't help it...just can't help myself...I can't help it...just can't help myself" but for some reason I can't find it at all on the internet.  it's this really funky song that i heard once and i don't remember where i heard it either.

do you know any other lyrics or details
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    i can try to post an embarrassing vocaroo of myself attempting to sing what i know of it, but no other lyrics unfortunately
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    well, go ahead and embarrass yourself then

if you want to