If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

iTunes New "Updates" (SEE THOSE QUOTES THAT IMPLIES BITTER SARCASM)

in Tech
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
Why the fuck does every Update take something small away that is not only really helpful, but not necessary to remove? Like, I was editing my album info with the new iTunes shit and now they have an Auto-complete option. However, you cannot use Backspace at all once the auto-complete suggestion pops up, making you have to highlight the entire box and re-type over it (nope, not delete either).

So, accidental overwrites are still possible, however, using the backspace button....isn't? First they hid away the Repeat button, then they disabled one-click album art adding, then they did away with custom convertable album art, non-fragmentation of songs, 0:02 second delay removal, equalizer individualization, manual column adjustments, bass reduction, "Add folder to Library" options, optional WMA conversion...my god why do they need to remove this shit?

Any other shit you want to take out for no reason, iTunes? You 4chan browsing thick-rimmed glasses wearing spinosaurus fangirling Cuckhold fucktards.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I know foobar2000 is a thing but I can't be bothered to figure out the iPod sync tutorial.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Do non-iStuff MP3 players just function like flash drives but with an embedded MP3 playing functionality?

Well regardless of that I have an Android device on which I put DroidSound and that does everything I need.

Not that I don't sympathize, though.  Upgrading from Kitkat to Lollipop on this device already broke various other features that I enjoyed using.  I hate it when updates reduce functionality.
  • Do non-iStuff MP3 players just function like flash drives but with an embedded MP3 playing functionality?
    Pretty much.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Does it mean iStuff lacks a flash drive functionality?
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Why the fuck does every Update take something small away that is not only really helpful, but not necessary to remove?
    New Android YouTube update took away "Away from Wi-Fi/Mobile signal>Offline Page" and replaced it with "Away from Wi-Fi/Mobile signal>Account Page" which means you have to manually click one more time before getting to offline. It also got rid of the sideswipe menu and instead made subscriptions a whole tab that still somehow mashes all your subscriptions together because why the dang not.

Also Offline videos function as a playlist and there's no disabling autoplay with Android YouTube.

It was a really. bad. update.

Does it mean iStuff lacks a flash drive functionality?
    PSVitas do, probably because allowing unlimited access to the internal memory made it super-easy to pirate games with PSPs.