If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The practice of sticking used chewing gum beneath tables and other common objects

in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
Fuck you, and fuck you again for the trouble it took me to get it off the underside of this table so I could drag it properly.

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Fuck those guys.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Fuck them with a rusty teaspoon.
  • I was in a lecture and accidentally touched a piece of chewing gum. Even with two doses of hand sanitiser and washing my hands with soapy water, my hands still felt unclean.

Fuck those guys. 
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-04-27 06:02:17
    I had to pull into a parking lot to check my tires when the pressure sensor failed and said I had a flat.  When I got out to inspect it, the tire looked fine except for this scary white stringy stuff hanging down that looked like the tape they use in the lugnuts' threads melted or something.

It was just fucking gum.