If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Your life is over when you become a parent"

GAPGAP
edited 2015-01-22 23:58:18 in General

You know I keep hearing in the media but is your life really over when you become a parent? I have no plans to actually become one anytime soon but for the parents out there, is your life really over when you go into parenthood?

Comments

• edited 2015-01-23 16:12:17
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think it just means that one's life changes significantly, in that as a parent one has an inescapable, life-long, and non-negotiable responsibility to another person.

• I guess that makes as I am not planning on it soon, I am not a parent but I might become one some day.

• a little muffled

It's all true. Parents are literally zombies. Stay away or you might get infected.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Young mothers are the worst. "Diaper-induced brain fever."

• I deserved that one.