If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Anime Bath Scene Wiki

edited 2011-04-01 23:43:59 in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
http://animebaths.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Seems to exist, I remember seeing people discuss it back in the OldJBM.

Reminds me, perhaps there should be a Anime Skirt Appearances Wiki. (not really).

Comments

• I was seriously considering making an Anime Pantsu Wiki a while ago.  However, I decided against it, mostly because I'm lazy.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Wouldn't that be against Wikia's TOS?
  • ...There is an entire wiki dedicated to anime bath scenes?

• Vorpy:  You mean what I said?  I dunno.  Maybe?  But I don't like Wikia very much so ideally I wouldn't use it anyway.
    Yeah. That. Wikia's non-media wiki format bugs me so I generally ignore it. Too cluttered.
  • Yeah.  It's pretty ugly.  MediaWiki is a much nicer-looking format.  TV Tropes is also a lot nicer-looking than Wikia, though I don't think I'd want my pantsu wiki to look like TV Tropes.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    The Hell!?  The Fetish Fuel Wikia doesn't even have half the number of pages of the Anime Bath Scene Wikia.
  • The Fetish Fuel Wikia also hasn't been around as long.
  • Dude, this exists.

Seriously. A diaper wiki doesn't exist, but an anime bath scene one does.

Strangely enough, there's is a animeindiaper wiki [sic]...the fuck.
    I should add my demented perversion to the fetish fuel wiki.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Well, they do need new pages.  The site seem to be mostly imported fetish fuel pages.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I think I'm too long on the internet to be surprised by this. But the first thing, I thought when I read that was: "There should be a pantyshots wiki, too." Then I read DYRE's idea, that seemed to come straight out of my own brain. Then I thought: "Do it!".

Should I be worried about myself?

But really, it's not worse than making an entire wiki about Fetish Fuel.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I think making pantyshots wiki shouldn't be that hard when it's particular fetish.  I do recall there's an ex-troper on at the fetish fuel wikia that's expanding the panty shot tropes.
  • Slowpoke.png.
    I think I had this bookmarked 2 years ago.
  • Poot dispenser here
    Oh yeah, they even had a "Tropes" category.
  • If you start the panty shot wiki people will laugh at you.

More positively, I like how this wiki doesn't even pretend to have shame.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Considering its content, holding an air of seriousness would only serve as a huge detriment for them.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I find it interesting a wiki like that can't exist in Japan.  Because there's no such thing as "fair use" in Japan.  Meaning they can't use any pics from those shows.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ...you can make derivative music videos and stuff so easily in Japan yet they don't have fair use for scholarly catalogues?

WTF?
  • edited 2011-04-02 23:27:06
    If you start the panty shot wiki people will laugh at you.

Perhaps. Though I'm pretty sure I'm not extremely well-respected here and on TV Tropes anyway, so I'm not sure if it'd matter too much.And anyway, as I said before, the biggest thing that's stopping me from doing it is just that I'm lazy.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    I find it doubtful that being known as the panty shot guy is worse than being known as the lolicon guy.  You know, in terms of general reputation, no offence meant to you personally.
  • Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant.  And, of course, no offense taken.
    It's not like it's important being called that anyway DYRE.

Remember what Kamina told you in the Random Complaints thread...
  • Something something something being on the earth for more years than her something something something loliconquer! ?
    yup
  • Poot dispenser here
    Oh, it turns out that the Tropes are called "Scenarios" now over there.

This makes me smoulder with generic rage.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    ...you can make derivative music videos and stuff so easily in Japan yet they don't have fair use for scholarly catalogues?

WTF?

Yeah just look at any article on the Japanese wikipedia and compare that to the English version.  I'll notice the Japanese articles don't have any pictures.

Here's the English version of the Naruto manga article

Here's the Japanese version of the Naruto manga article

You'll notice the lack of pictures on the Japanese version.

I've read that copyrights in Japan tend to be inconsistently enforced.  It generally means that fans can make fan works based on copyrighted material but when the rights holders feel making an example.  It's not going to be a good day for that poor person that gets targeted.
  • The panty shot wiki? The main page had better be the Bakemonogatari one.
  • Oh, grow up already.