If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bestiality Activism Thread

edited 2014-11-30 20:53:19 in Wonderful posts

This feature requires an It Just Bugs Me! Premium account.

REGISTER NOW

Comments

• a little muffled

no u

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

This reminds me. Once on Nationstates forums, there was a thread "Feces". The guy actually wanted to discuss fasces (the Roman and fascist symbol), but figured this way he'll receive more attention.

• edited 2014-12-01 14:20:54
    Diet NEET

This reminds of a thread screencap of /pol/ of how 3 or so Gawker-tier articles published on bestiality that were more studious than condemning meant the Chosen People were getting around to normalizing bestiality. Needless to say, the dude wasn't happy when pointed out that subsets of furries/bronies/ancient peoples were already out there doing the exact same thing. 

• YOU GUYS AREN'T BUYING PREMIUM ACCOUNTS

• Don't you get it, premium is dead, you should go free 2 post. Micropost transactions, son.

• My arms are falling off!

Posting stamina: [__In 5:00__] 0/25