If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: Simplified Chinese

edited 2014-11-01 23:01:35 in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's ugly.  Sometimes it's like entire chunks of characters have fallen off them.

Comments

• edited 2015-10-09 07:07:13

[user deleted]

• This might have to do with being used to kanji, but I find simplified Chinese far more elegant, with less primitives to go around.
  • edited 2015-10-09 07:05:36

[user deleted]

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Kanji is apparently mostly traditional Chinese.  I've heard there's a few simplified characters in there but generally speaking I see traditional characters.

• edited 2014-11-10 08:57:25

^^ The parts that make up each kanji, e.g. 好 has 女 and 子 as primitives. (Not to be confused with radicals) (non-kanji can be primitives, too)

And it's derived from traditional Chinese but has had its own simplifications that make it differ and, well, simplified.

• edited 2015-10-09 07:05:30

[user deleted]