If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

McDonald's

edited 2014-09-09 18:25:36 in Meatspace

a.k.a That restaurant everyone loves to hate. And I'm one of those everyone.

Arguably the most popular restaurant despite having some of the worst food even among fast-food joints, with its popularity stemming solely from being cheap and having a recognizable brandname.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Their dollar menu for lunch/dinner is decent, mostly because of the McChicken and the Apple Pies.

Their breakfast menu kinda sucks, though.

also something about not paying their workers enough

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Admit it, you wouldn't dare to find it unpopular.

• They're not bad, just really generic as far as fast food goes. Literally every other fast food restaurant out there does at least one thing better than McDonalds.

• My arms are falling off!

Apparently, McDonald's has better selections (or at least more varied) in Eastern Asian counries. 

But yeah, McD's is kind of "last resort" food for me, same with Burger King. Then again, I'm spoiled by nature of living in California, where In-N-Out exists.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I used to go to a school with a bunch of great food trucks lining its streets.

But now I go to a school where I have to choose between overpriced on-campus dining, Taco Bell, McDonald's, Domino's, out-of-the way better options like local Chinese food and Chipotle, and fixing my own meals.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

McDonald's gets by on convenience and price. I occasionally end up eating there and remembering why I don't eat there.

Of course I love Wendy's chicken sandwiches so maybe I'm just a hypocrite.

• My general opinion:

1. McDonald's sucks.

2. People who act superior about not eating at McDonald's suck more.

• edited 2015-10-09 07:12:39

[user deleted]

• My arms are falling off!

I will say that McD's chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce are addicting. 

Kraken: Where do you live that has this special?

• edited 2015-10-09 07:07:31

[user deleted]