If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When different websites use different markup.

edited 2014-08-15 11:53:31 in Webspace

I always have trouble keeping track of the different text formatting and markup in different websites. It gets annoying when you have to go back and edit your post because you accidentally used the formatting from Reddit on TV Tropes or vice versa. (As a side complaint, I have sort of a love-hate relationship with Reddit in general, especially its community.)

It just makes me wonder what the point of having all these different markup styles is. And with each new website you join, the likelihood that you find another new markup you have to memorize increases. I can imagine that the reasoning behind it all is something like this:

standards

Comments