If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

All the NSFW stuff coming off of TVT currently

Comments

• How2Chuggles:

1)Admit taboo fetish.

2)Make thread about yourself, take every response personal.

3)Do a 180 and apologize profusely and cheaply.

4)Rinse and repeat until people see it as a springboard to whine about the state of IJBM as a whole for hosting one problem poster.

• edited 2012-04-21 11:22:53
    You can change. You can.

You know what? fuck it, do whatever you want.

• I seriously will get a therapist. I'm not lying.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Do I know anything for a fact?

No, not really.

All I know is I really don't want to take the chance.

And this is also the point where I remind everyone that my user title says what it says for a reason and I'm not just trying to be funny.

• Advice: lay low until you have a picture with date and timestamp of the forms proving you've signed up for therapy. There are people out there who post their timestamped dicks, so it's not that big a violation of your privacy. Just make sure to blank out all the personal information so we won't out you to your friends and family. =P

• Kichigai birthday!!

• edited 2012-04-21 11:31:04
    Has friends besides tanks now
    There's a lot wrong with this thread, but more on that when I get home.

^^ I actually like this suggestion, though. Does that sound reasonable, Draven?
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Either way, just don't come here.

• edited 2012-04-21 11:32:47

I'm already out to them! Gah, that's years from now...I'm telling you, this doesn't have to be a big thing. It's not like I have "KidFiddler" as my user title or something. This thread is the only time it's ever going to come up. I just wanted to be part of the community. I would never have mentioned it if I knew people would be so upset. I'm sorry.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

If you were really repentant you would realize that being a pedophile is indeed a big thing.

• You can change. You can.

Morality is not that simple

Either way, I'll be honest, if we're going to hold the guy to stupid promises and such, you might as well ban him. 

• edited 2012-04-21 11:38:32
    Diet NEET

^^^And yet you keep responding. Matters such as these are inherently cyclical: they come up once a month or so when a thread derails towards the obligatory taboo fetishes discussion, censorship, fetishization of animu characters or suchlike. Will you be able to keep out of those discussions(not that you'd ruin much by doing a Chagenbomb on said threads, nothing new ever comes from it)?

No, the only proper course now is to go full hipster, change your user title to exactly that and take a Pedobear avatar.

• I promise, I will never bring it up, or participate in threads where it could likely come up.

• Are we absolutely sure this isn't trolling of some kind?  Or some sorta odd forum exhibitionism?

Seriously, every time we almost get off the topic he replies again bringing us right back.

• edited 2012-04-21 11:42:22

I tried not posting and every kept talking about it! I meant to mention it once, as a side note in my original post, and everyone else took off on it! I never wanted the last three pages! ::issad::

• @IA

Yeah, worse than TVTropes was an exaggeration, you guys did question it way more than they tend to. 

• Just curious, how often has this happened before, you casually mentioning this sort of shit and it leading to baby's first dramacoaster?

• edited 2012-04-21 11:47:19

Once before on an Otherkin forum, but that was just the admin. He was the only one upset, he banned me, and then I got emails from other users saying it was a dumb reason to be banned.

• >> Otherkin forum

Lol

• >Otherkin forum

ಠ_ಠ

I see where this is going. What other fetishes and personal opinions do you hold that are likely to make a thread all about said opinions? How is your relationship with your parents? Do you a filter for personal information that no-one needs to know?

(This is all for determining your rating in Chagens)

• edited 2012-04-21 11:51:48

You asked! I'd be fine if, please, and I've asked this before, everyone just dropped it.

• edited 2012-04-21 11:54:56
    Has friends besides tanks now

I would never have mentioned it if I knew people would be so upset.

I'm gonna stop posting in this thread. I swear. Everyone will forget about it, I'm sure.

It never has to be brought up again.

This is all part of the problem. You want us to ignore it, but we can't. I understand that it might be a while before you can actually set an appointment up again, let alone overcome the mindset you've developed, if not even the pedophilia; it took me a month just to have a useless conversation with someone who will then set me up with an actual counselor so I might get some tips on how to overcome depression. But you've kinda dug your own grave, and the people who've participated in this thread aren't going to be able to look at you the same way. I really would just suggest a leave, if only so you can explore and discover why this is a problem on your own.

If all you can do is apologize and beg that we overlook these damning confessions, without even attempting to rationalize yourself to us or explain how you got to be this way, people aren't going to want you here. It also doesn't help my faith that, in my experience, people who only apologize when they're cornered aren't really repentant, or don't work hard enough to overcome these issues; people like Chagen and Tnu, as much as I don't think you're really as bad as Chagen, pulled this sort of thing all the time, and they never got any better that I saw. Your initial reaction to our reaction was literally, "Eh, I don't really care." Now that you know that admitting to pedophilia is legitimately a social faux pas, you're apologizing profusely? If you wanted this to be your own problem, you shouldn't have said anything the first time.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Draven, a decent part of the problem is you. Everytime you post, you give people something new to respond to and talk about. So if you personally want this conversation to stop, stop actively contributing to it

• edited 2012-04-21 11:53:41

@InsanityAddict: XD What's the conversion rate between Chagens and Dravens?

• a little muffled

@KiTA:

Seriously, every time we almost get off the topic he replies again bringing us right back.

Possibly because you're the only one who seems to be interested in discussing the original topic anyway.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Does anybody here besides KiTA and maybe GMH care about TVT policies anymore? Beyond a "lol, they are pretty dumb" sort of reaction?

• edited 2012-04-21 11:56:54

Exactly, Nyktos. I've only been responding. I tried not posting and all of a sudden people started talking about banning me! I'd try it again, but no one would believe me and everyone would be even more upset...

• edited 2012-04-21 11:56:42
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

^^ Not me.

^ You should've thought about that before admitting to being a pedophile.

• There's a specific problem with stating it so casually. For example, what if I said, in the middle of a conversation, that I killed some guy and hid his remains beneath the floorboards, and then continued the conversation like it was something normal? Would I expect people to be indifferent?